Map Courtesy: Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council
Average Weather in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bangladesh experiences a hot summer of high humidity from late March to late June, a somewhat cooler but still a hot and humid monsoon from late June through October and a cool dry winter from November to the end of February. Day temperature ranges from 7 to 12 degree centigrade in the cool months and in the other months it varies between 23 to 30 degree centigrade.
What's the best time to travel to Dhaka in Bangladesh? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Dhaka has dry periods in January, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Source: Weather & Climate