- Chimbuk 2nd, Height: 874m, Bandarban.
- Dumlong, Height: 995m, Belaichori, Rangamati.
- Jogi Haphong, Height: 946m, Remarki, Bandarban.
- Kapital/Capital, Height: 919m, Ruma,Bandarban.
- Keokradong, Height: 965m, Ruma, Bandarban.
- Kirs Taung, Height: 886m, Bandarban.
- Kreikung Taung, also known as Ngaramh Tlang, Bengali meaning: মাছ পাহাড়; Height: 940m, Ruma, Bandarban.
- Laisra Haphong, Height: 927m, Belaichori, Rangamati.
- Lakhuduang, Height: 911m, Bandarban.
- Lowmbok-Row, also known as Fhon thu sip or Nag Pahar, Height: 868m, Bandarban.
- Mowdok 3rd, Height: 911m, Bandarban.
- Mukhra Thuthai Haphong, Height: 954m, Belaichori, Rangamati.
- Rang Tlang, Height: 952m, Belaichari, Rangamati.
- Rang Tlang 3rd, Height: 908m, Rangamati.
- Saka Haphong, also known as Mowdok Taung or Tlangmoy or Clang Moy or Shopno Chura; unofficially the highest peak of Bangladesh. Height: 1040m, Thanchi, Bandarban.
- Sippi Arsuang, also known as Ramjhum or Ramju Taung; Height: 892m, Bandarban.
- Taung Prai, Height: 902m, Belaichori,Rangamati.
- Tazing Dong, also known as Bijoy; Height: 822m, Bandarban.
- Thingdawlte Tlang, Height: 936m, Ruma, Bandarban.
- Tinmukh/Tinmatha Pillar Peak, Height: 936m, Belaichori,Rangamati.
- UR 2, Height: 916m, Bandarban.
- Zow Tlang, also known as Mowdok Mual; Height: 981m, Ramakri, Bandarban.
Heights as per Google Earth & Wikipedia.
Written by Mahamud